A Desert Eagle which is Michael LeRoi's handgun which looks normal except that it never runs out of bullets. This gun can only be used in The Liveside levels then when using Luke's Teddy Bear to go to The Deadside it will morph into the ShadowGun.
- Mike's Handgun cannot shoot the Govis that are in Liveside because of it just being a regular gun despite the voodoo warrior that owns it.
- Mike's Handgun also cannot help to defeat The Five because they possess the immortal power of the Dark Souls.
- The handgun has the same effect in Shadowman 2 Second Coming except Mama Nettie doesn't give it to you, instead you retrieve it by defeating Papa Morte while also obtaining Mike's dads pocket watch.
- In the official Acclaim Shadow Man strategy guide the gun is a '5mm handgun'.
- In the PC big box inside cover the gun is referred to as a .50 Magnum Desert Eagle.